,

This is a person who was in new york the  first time , he just working out of the bus station  and somebody hear him speaking in spanish, then that lady told him did you need any help and he told her, yes i’m lost , ok let me show you this is manhattan la gran manzana. some people say that this is the place that has the most  larger building, ok and how You get home, there are a bus treen and taxi however here is a lot of place to relax and have fun, let’s go eat is more better for you had a long trip, yes long trip but now is better, he said. Thank you for helping me in this beautiful place.

CC BY-SA 4.0 First time in New York by Genesis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. rkallman 11 months ago

I identified with the woman who heard Spanish and immediately wanted to help. New Yorkers may be in a hurry but we can be kind!

2. Tesh 1 year ago

This is a cool recollection of your visit. It shows a first hand account of one of the many things you came across in that vibrant and energetic city.

3. Jody Ordonez 2 years ago

I love this story. The situation seems so authentic!