Location: Bronx zoo

Conversation between the tree and building.

This trees growing up around this a building. And they looks friends and consistent. Also receiving the visitors together.

*Tree-  look to the people how they are enjoying with us by my shadow and oxygen.

I feeling I’m very useful.

*Building-  yes they are looks very happy with that. Also look ! they relaxed with my good looks.

*Tree- Do you think they are care about us?!!! Like to keep our parks clean and beautiful and offer the service to us like what we doing.

*Building-  Yes! They are doing that.

*Tree:  Do you know what makes me happy?

*Building:  What’s that thing makes you happy!

*Tree: It’s when I’m wake up in morning with sunrise and pure air and that makes all my day very great.

*Building-  for me when a lot of visitors come to us and go.  

The end

CC BY-SA 4.0 conversation between the tree and building by Taha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Humera 5 months ago

I like how you imagine about the tree and building and how they talking. And i like that how your imagine positive. And think that they also thinking positive.

2. Humera 5 months ago

i like how you imagine about tree and building and how they talking. and how they think positive.