1. Helen 3 months ago

Dear Cindy,
    I am enjoying your poem called “Rain,”because you choose my picture to write the poem.

One part of you poem that I like is “coming to invade the sun taking over in the sky, lightning.” That stands out for me because you describe the picture good. I think this is too pretty because you give another sense to a picture.

Another part that I enjoyed is where “thunder rain pours down to re-nourish, Mother Nature self-healing.” This stood out for me because you talking too about the mother nature and this is smart.

Your “Rain” poem reminds me of something that I made once. One time when was raining too hard .

Thanks for your work. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because i like your poems.

Best wishes with your art,
    Helen Miranda

2. Helen 3 months ago

I like your poem, I like that you pick my picture and you give a other sense to a picture

3. Kliton 3 months ago

Dear Cindy

I am excited by your poem, “because the words you used to describe the ridge are so emotional
    One part of your poem that stands out for me is where you said “dark storm clouds rolling” I think this is interesting because clouds and storms change sometimes by weathering

Another part that I liked is where you said ” mother nature self heading” This stood out for me because mother nature is a very nice term to talk about

Your poem reminds me of something that I wrote once. One time i wrote abpout damaged of weathirng and how is the wind made from

Thanks for your poem. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because whe you describe a bridge you used a lot of interesting and beautiful words

4. Ayesha 3 months ago

I like your poems how you describe the sky situation.I think you should some write about trees.