,

Location: Inwoopark, 207 St

The city has always been beautiful. However, it  knows that a great part of her beauty is composed of the nature that surrounds her. So it always want to be connected with nature. Especially,  with a river that is always in calm but never talks with her. For this reason, the city decides to break the silence between her and the river one day:

City: Hi! Are you sleeping?

River: I was trying to, but you interrupt me.

City: Oh, I’m so sorry, I’m just want to say thank you!

River: Why?

City: Because you make my space more beautiful than it actually is.

River: Oh well, thanks!!. I didn’t know that..

City : Yes, I was trying to tell you that so many times. But, you’re always so quiet and peaceful, so i never wanted to bother you.

River: No you’re wrong!!. Instead of that you are making my day better and better. You want to be my friend?

City : Of course

And as a result, they became good friends and they  see the sunset together everyday. For that reason,  their space have made more beautiful and colorful, making that many people came to that place to have a peaceful time between the city and the river.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Story by Yehara is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Emely 2 years ago

i liked ,because the message that i got from this story, is that is always good to have communication to someone who has been always close to you.