,

My day has many emotions in it and I love how being in New York makes this possible.

CC BY-SA 4.0 A Day in My lIfe by Grace is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Clarismar Maria 2 years ago

Dear Grace,
    I am Clarismar. About your work called “A day in my life” because I really like it.

One part of your artwork that stand out for me is where you put the feelings cross the building. I think this is great because I can feel the same emotions when I am in a tower.

Another part that I enjoyed is when you describe your mornings like Peaceful. This stood out for me because few people appreciate the tranquility of the morning.

Your photos reminds me when I made the same work. When I was doing this work I looked at every little thing that could get my attention.

Thank you for share your work. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because I really like your way to express.

Best wishes with your art,
    Clarismar Marte.