I am impressed by my interview because I got different answers and I also understand something from someone I interviewed.

One answer that I got that stands out for me is from the happiest person I talked to. I think this is very helpful for him because it will help his understanding with peoples and learn more about everything.

Another answer that I got was the important thing that he learned from his life. This stood out for me because whatever he said is very true and is a very good thing. His happiest moment was when he learned how to speak English.

This interview reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I was on the bus alone and I was going to my home, but the bus didn’t work. My house was so far. I was thinking to go home by walking, but it was so far. I didn’t give up, so I asked a lot of people to help me to find me another bus station that would take me home. I finally got another bus, and I went home.

This interview taught me because he learned that you should never give up if you have an important goal in your life. You should never give up on your goal, no matter how hard can it be. If you try many times, you will get it.

Photo by Digiart2001 | jason.kuffer

CC BY-SA 4.0 Never Give Up by Kliton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Gail Desler 5 months ago

What stands out to me in your story is the importance of an upstander – those people who helped you find another way home. It is so easy to look the other way when someone is calling out for help, but those who reach out to help can make such a difference in our lives.

I would love to hear what the “important thing” was your interviewee shared that “he learned from his life.”