My question is:  in the future, will The animals evolve? I already know  the climate change and it affect to the animals adaptations. So, for the change, they might find new places where to live. Also for the change, their adaptations could change. . I want to know, if the climate change and it affect to the animals adaptations. So, for the change, they might find new places where to live. Also for the change, their adaptations could change.

I read “  the climate change and it affect to the animals adaptations. So, for the change, they might find new places where to live. Also for the change, their adaptations could change”.

This means,  the climate change and it affect to the animals adaptations. So, for the change, they might find new places where to live. Also for the change, their adaptations could change. I also read,The species that don’t succeed are wiped from the slate. Survival of the fittest.This means,  Species that will adapt will survive  in their new change. Those changes could be faster,stronger, smarter. I also read, What’s more, not all genetic adaptations may be beneficial in the long term. And some species may not even need to evolve to survive. Physical or behavioral modifications made during an individual’s lifetime may help enough members within a species thrive in a changing world. This means,Some genetic adaptations will help species to survive and some species will not even need a genetic adaptation to survive.  

I picked this picture because, this animal which is a bunny , it has a very interesting adaptation to each change in the climate, for example, in summer , their flur is brown and when winter is coming, their flur is comig color white and their flur is getting bigger. That also, help them to survive from predators.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Consequence of Climate Change on Animals by Emely is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.