Racism is an issue that affects the world badly. We shouldn’t judge people just for their race, skin color, or their religion. We should judge people just for their thoughts, ideas, and knowledge. I think racism is a problem because it teaching you hate for no reason. We should stop this because the people should respect each other.

CC BY-SA 4.0 We will stand against racism by Abdullah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Freddy 3 months ago

Dear Abdullah,
    I am intrigued by your post because I agree that racism should be stopped in any way possible. To be perfectly honest though there is no way to stop racism and it will never be stopped. There are always going to be new or old people having that same mindset. One thing you said that stands out for me is “racism is an issue that affects the world badly” because when the racist parents raise a child that racism keeps spreading through the family. Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I went to visit my dad’s side of the family and basically his whole side was racist against all other ethnicities. My mom’s side wasn’t like that so she changed the way my dad thought. Thanks for sharing your post. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because this topic is very interesting.

Regards,
    Freddy Lacunza

2. Karen Fasimpaur 5 months ago

Thank you for sharing this. I agree that racism is a huge problem in our country. Do you have ideas about what we can do to help prevent and correct racism?

Keep writing!