These photos are taken in one of the hallways of my school. I chose my school because it is one of the places where I spend the most time and I feel more comfortable and welcoming. (Click on any image to enlarge them.)

These photos show the heart of the earth, made up of our community of people. Here you can see how the main veins of the heart are fed by our community, also the sunlight and the moon are supporting the heart; and the importance of trees and the environment for the planet and for us.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The heart of the earth, made up of our community of people by Clarismar Maria is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ayesha 5 months ago

I like your project pictures.its make me think about earth is become made of our community and how the sun support tree to become better world.

2. Karen Fasimpaur 5 months ago

These are beautiful pictures and beautiful words. It makes me happy to hear that like your school and that you value community.

3. Gail Desler 5 months ago

What a beautiful graphic. Thank you for sharing the important concepts the graphic represents. I especially like “the main veins of the heart are fed by our community.” I am a teacher in a very large public school district (65 schools) in California and would love to hear any tips you have for creating schools that feel like “comfortable” and “welcoming” spaces.