My name is Danibel and I was born in Dominican Republic.  I am 14 years old.  I have lived in Santiago, a big city in the north.  Now I live in the Bronx, a quiet neighborhood.  In school, I like to be funny and cute and when I am out of school, I like to go to the park with my friends. I am particularly good at dancing. I became good at this because I like very much. In the future,would like to be doctor.  I dream of with being professional and helping my family.

I immigrated to New York one and a half years ago on Christmas day.  My life changed in many ways when I immigrated.  The change l’m happiest about is for my new life because l have many goals to fulfill on the other hand, l am sad that because l am far from my family.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Life by Danibel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Chesary 2 years ago

In the future,would like to be doctor. I dream of with being professional and helping my family.
    I stand well because everything I propose can be fulfilled I like that phrase because I help the family well.