,

My name is Esther Diaz and I hate discrimination. I born in Dominican Republic. I have lived in Jarabacoa, Santo Domingo, La Vega and  Santiago. I am 14 years old. I live in New York. Inside the school, I like to play volleyball and basketball. Also I like math tutorial. I like to outside of school to the park with my best friend Lizamar. I like to run in the park. I am  particularly good at Global History and math and I got that by studying and reading and seeing videos. My plan for the future is to finish my high school and college. My dream is to be a lawyer and also a teacher.

My life is normal but difficult because some people discriminate against immigrants just because they are immigrants. My family structure change is negative and positive too because my father has a better job and more money but negative because some of my family is in Jarabacoa including my mom. I miss them all. I feel strange because English is other language and it’s not mine.

There was a time in my life when i injustice when I was 10 year old because my brother doing something bad and brother was  said that I was to blame when it was not true. In my opinion, this was unjust because I was blamed for something I did not do but then my brother said that he did it so it’s okay.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Experience by Esther is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Rocensky 2 years ago

I am confused by your post, “Don’t say it just feel it” because I do not know that this tear represents for you, but for me, I can say that it can be an emotion, a feeling or a sadness, but all you feel, you have to tell someone, Do not hide Our feelings, whatever.

2. Cesar 2 years ago

some people discriminate against immigrants just because they are immigrants.It feels bad when they talk about you for being an immigrant.

3. Bederlin 2 years ago

me encanta lo que dijiste, nadie debe ser discriminado todos somos iguales! humanos, todos merecemos respecto.

4. Raymond 2 years ago

Hey there I really loved what you’ve just said and I’ve not seen my mom in a year and I want to let you know that you are my inspiration and I hope you get to see your family

5. Abdullah 2 years ago

“My dream is to be a lawyer and also a teacher”.it’s a good thing to be lawyer.