My name is Chesary and I was born in Dominican Republic. I am 15 years old.  I have lived in Moca. In school, I like to good take part in class and when I am out of school, I like to chat with my friends a lot.  I am particularly good at dancing bachata.   I became good at this because I watched TV and learned it.  In the future, I would like to be a teacher.  I dream of teaching university.

In my free time I dedicate myself to helping the people most needy because that is a fair justice just for me and makes me happy.

CC BY-SA 4.0 I Love My Life by Chesary is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Yeuri 2 years ago

The sentence that caught my attention was, I am particularly good at dancing bachata.

2. Haydee 2 years ago

The sentence that caught my attention was”I dedicate myself to helping the people most needy”. This is interesting to me because you are doing somethings good in life. Very few people help others persons.

3. Ashley 2 years ago

“In my free time I dedicate myself to helping the people most needy because that is a fair justice just for me and makes me happy.” It is interesting for me because I like to help me also to people who need me because it is something creative

4. Cesar 2 years ago

The sentence that caught my attention was, “In my free time I dedicate myself to helping the people most needy because that is a fair justice just for me and makes me happy.” This sentence means that she feels good helping the needy and that she does it for nothing. I understand that helping people is good because when you need help you’re going to want to help you.

5. Abdullah 2 years ago

” I dream of teaching university”. university interesting!