,

My name is Lizamar and I was born in Dominican Republic. I am 14 years old.  I have lived in Santiago. In school, I like to read and play video games, and when I am out of school, I like to read. I am particularly good at sports.  I became good at this because I like to learn more In the future, would like to study music.  I dream of being a professional because would be a better way to my family in the future.

I immigrated to New York months ago.  My life changed in many ways when I immigrated.  The change I’m happiest about is because I’m alive. On the other hand, I am sad that I do not understand anything. Now I speak English and Spanish, which is my purpose for being here.

There was a time in my life when I justice.  This was the time when best I like I like the video games In my opinion they are very funny, this was fair  because I want to learn and be professional.

CC BY-SA 4.0 I Love my Country by Lizamar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nicole 2 years ago

This sentence caught my attention ” Im particularly good at sport” this is interesting to me because I’m also good at sport. You understand the importance of exercising.

2. Ashley 2 years ago

In school, I like to read and play video games, and when I am out of school, I like to read.I caught the attention of school and it is interesting for me also she likes music like me and because it is fun music dance sing and listen to it