My name is Haydee Diaz. I am 15 years old.  It is important to know that I’m very timid, but when you get to know  me, I can to be friendly. I respect all people and I don’t like to do dangerous things, like talk to strange people. I was born in Dominican Republic. I have lived  in  Provincia Monseñor Noel (Bonao), Santo Domingo. In school, I like to go to gym class, see movies about the class, and I like go to math tutoring. When I am out of school, I like to go to spend time with my friends and family, play volleyball and go to the cinema. I am particularly good  at  singing because I like to sing. In the future, I would like to be a pediatrician because I love babies. I dream of  being a good singer and cook or chef.

I immigrated to New York one year ago. My life changed in many ways when I immigrated. The change I’m happiest about is that I can go to the school because here I have good grades. About education I’m doing better here, I learn more. On other hand, I am sad that I’m not with my family and my best friend. Now I speak English and Spanish, which means in the future I can a good career or better opportunities to study.

There was a time in my life when I experienced justice. This was the time when a women was walking, she dropped some money, I collected the money and I gave it back. In my opinion  this was fair because I gave back the money to the women, instead of keeping the money.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Haydee’s Biography by Haydee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Profile photo of Ayesha
    Ayesha 1 week ago

Dear :

I am <by, about, with> your <post/poem/essay/letter/image…>, “,” because…

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “” I think this is because…

Another sentence that I was: “.” This stood out for me because…

Your <post/poem/essay/letter/image…> reminds me of something that happened to me. One time…

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because… This paragraphs make me think about to do fair things to learn about different language

• Profile photo of Ayesha
      Ayesha 6 days ago

Dear Haydee :
      I am interesting in your story, “Haydee’s Biography,” because in paragraphs you tell us about your country and about your interesting dream.
      One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “I have lived in Provincia Monseñor Noel (Bonao), Santo Domingo.” I think this is interesting for me because you tell what the name of your city.Another sentence that “ I am particularly good at singing because I like to sing”: This stood out for me because you should add more details about your dreams.
      Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time when i was immigrated my life was changed totally.
      Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because your story is very interesting and you gives us lesson about justice .

2. Profile photo of Ashley
    Ashley 1 week ago

I can to be friendly. I respect all people and I don’t like to do dangerou Is interesting because Is something very cute and I caught the attention the little monkey.

3. Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole 1 week ago

The sentence that caught my attention was ” i dream being a good singer” this is interesting to me because i want to hear her singing. it makes me understand that you are full of surprises.