My name is Haydee Diaz. I am 15 years old.  It is important to know that I’m very timid, but when you get to know  me, I can to be friendly. I respect all people and I don’t like to do dangerous things, like talk to strange people. I was born in Dominican Republic. I have lived  in  Provincia Monseñor Noel (Bonao), Santo Domingo. In school, I like to go to gym class, see movies about the class, and I like go to math tutoring. When I am out of school, I like to go to spend time with my friends and family, play volleyball and go to the cinema. I am particularly good  at  singing because I like to sing. In the future, I would like to be a pediatrician because I love babies. I dream of  being a good singer and cook or chef.

I immigrated to New York one year ago. My life changed in many ways when I immigrated. The change I’m happiest about is that I can go to the school because here I have good grades. About education I’m doing better here, I learn more. On other hand, I am sad that I’m not with my family and my best friend. Now I speak English and Spanish, which means in the future I can a good career or better opportunities to study.

There was a time in my life when I experienced justice. This was the time when a women was walking, she dropped some money, I collected the money and I gave it back. In my opinion  this was fair because I gave back the money to the women, instead of keeping the money.

1. Ashley 2 months ago

I can to be friendly. I respect all people and I don’t like to do dangerou Is interesting because Is something very cute and I caught the attention the little monkey.

2. Nicole 2 months ago

The sentence that caught my attention was ” i dream being a good singer” this is interesting to me because i want to hear her singing. it makes me understand that you are full of surprises.