My name is Yeuri De La Rosa and I was born in Dominican Republic.  I am 15 years old.  I have lived in Santo Domingo. In school, I like to talk and when I am out of school, I am good at baseball because I practiced a lot.  In the future, I would like to be professional. I dream of being in the major leagues.

I immigrated to New York two years ago.  My life changed in many ways when I immigrated. The change I’m happiest about is because l have what l did not have in my native country. because it was not same there. For example, now l have better teachers. On the other hand, I am sad that because l do not see my dad and my grandmother. Now I speak English and Spanish, which is good.

There was a time in my life when I witnessed injustice. This was the time when in which a little bit I’m getting my dream. I saw many homeless people from their home and society does not help.

CC BY-SA 4.0 About My Life by Yeuri is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Bederlin 4 months ago

Quales fueron los cambios ?