My name is Rocensky Jean Baptiste and I was born in 2002.  I am 14 years old.  I have lived in the Republic of Haiti. In school, I like to read, and when I am out of school, I like to go to the library. I am very nice. I became good at this because I have an objective.  In the future, I would like to be a doctor. I dream of saving lives.

I immigrated to New York one year ago.  My life changed in many ways when I immigrated.  The change I’m happiest about is Have a new life,with all because I can learn what I want because I people who help me and, who support me and, I can believe has a better future in the following year. On the other hand, I am sad that I leave all my friends and most of my family close. Now I speak English , Creole, and French, which is overwhelming!

There was a time in my life when I experienced injustice.  This was the time when I defended my little brother in his school, when these classmates treated him badly and made him ridiculous everywhere. In my opinion, this was unjust because no one has the right to punish or condemn someone because he does not like him, and we must know our neighbor before we criticize.

CC BY-SA 4.0 I walk slowly to go further. by Rocensky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Profile photo of Ishak
    Ishak 6 days ago

what I like of this Essay the image it’ under stand to me by the title