1. Who has access to treatment?
  2. Who treats the problem?
  3. What races have the most?
  4. What can we do as a community to help victims of depression?  
  5. When should we take action?
  6. When did the first case of it get locally recognized?
  7. What was done in the situation?
  8. Why do people not search help?
  9. What leads to depression?
  10. How much is bill for teen depression?

Teen depression is the topic I choose for my project. I choose this topic because i am a teen myself. So i feel like if millions of teens are going through it, so I feel like it should be headlined. These are the kids of the future, so if they have big problems they need to be helped. I’ve learned that there are multiple types of depression. MDD is the most common type of depression, which will have sadness for two weeks. There is Atypical depression, when you gain weight, sleep to much or sleep less. Teen depression is not something that can be brushed off. There are millions of teens all around the world, from all ethnic backgrounds that suffers from depression in some way, shape or form. The more technology we use, the more lonely we become, due to less human interaction. Teen depression is something we should care about now more than ever because there are so many different ways that a teen could fall into depression. With education, and local services available, it makes it easier to focal point the issue of teen depression and get struggling youth the help they need, before it’s too late.

CC BY-SA 4.0 what do you stand for by Quincy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.