In my research of Nuclear Power I have come to the conclusion that many are ill informed of the current situation and debate of Nuclear Power. It is very important for the public to be informed on certain pressing issues and I believe that Nuclear Power is one of those issues, so in my effort to spread the news I have created a visual for the history of Nuclear Power that leads up to the current debate over its use as well as a few memes to hopefully spread more awareness throughout the public and especially younger people and students.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Deal with Nuclear Power by Grant is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. James 1 month ago

Hello Grant,

I'm intrigued by your post because it is a problem that we don't forward on due to fear from the general public. We have seen past melt downs in nuclear power plants. Whether we think of Chernobyl or Fukushima it's based off of old technology. Nuclear power hasn't been really changed to something innovative because there are of course the underlying military ties. That's quite a bit of a reason why we still don't have a Thorium nuclear power plant. The military can't use Thorium in their weapons.

Thank you for sharing your post on an issue that should be of utmost concern in our country. Getting cleaner energy to the country should be important to everyone.

Regards,
    James Hawkins