- The topic of my 30 second hook was about the risk of obesity in the Tongan Community. I was trying to present the issue with obesity being a struggle for the Tongan people.
- I probably recorded myself for about 5 times because I had it in my head that it has to be perfect and that you can’t mess up, but I was told that it may never be perfect and that’s okay. So when I messed up, I just went with it.
- I think my strengths were the volume in my voice and how I projected it but my weakness was my body language and trying not to be nervous. I need to practice more on the nerves getting to me and just get it through my head that I can do this.
- When I watched the video of myself presenting, I was just laughing so much and just looking at myself and seeing how nerve racking it was for me to present. How I breath in and out so loud the viewers can here it. It was a laughter, but I learned that watching yourself and reflecting on your own can really help you improve in areas you feel and can see that you need improvement on.
- Here is my video. Watch it for 30 seconds! That will be my hook.
Presenting For 30 Seconds -A.K by Agnes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.