Dear Fellow Student’s,

I am 100% against GMO in crops mainly because it causes so many negative effects on the human body. Based on my research there is nothing that’s even an inch of convincing that GMO in crops would be a good thing. I feel that a law does need to be passed in order to stop GMOs, look at the number of people affected by GMO in crops and tell me if that number is a good thing. You never you can be one of the many victims. Of course, I think that someone needs to step up and stop GMO’s, of no one will stop it, the number people affected by it will increase rapidly. GMO’s started being sold in grocery stores in 1994, and technology has come a long way. Think about the more GMOs in crops will continue the more people will be hurt, specifically inside their bodies while technology will continue to improve. According to GMO answers it says, “Between 2008 and 2012 the cost of producing GMO products rounds up to 136 million” there is so much money and time getting put into GMOs in crops and the end result is someone’s ecosystem being at risk or having an allergic reaction. People’s life at risk is my main argument and that is exactly why GMOs in crops has to be stopped immediately.

Sincerely, A Caring Student

CC BY-SA 4.0 Letter About GMOs by Stasia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.