Hello, My Name Is Fatoumata Kebe. There’s a couple of reasons why i ended up in PULSE High School. I ended up in Pulse because in my previous school i wasn’t doing so good i mean i was doing good but i kinda got left back and then I had to come to Pulse to be able to graduate on time. Also because was hanging out with the wrong crowd so it made me feel that i didn’t to be in school. And i was easily distracted and i was always in the hallways but in pulse there is no hallway so that’s good enough for me. But ever since i got to Pulse everything just changed i felt like i did need to be in school like i belong in school until i am able to graduate.

Pulse is a really great school for me because i feel so comfortable with the student and also with the teachers. The teachers in pulse makes sure that you’re doing all your and they make sure that you passing all your classes that’s what i like about the school they make sure everything is perfect before going on to the next topic. I’m sure i won’t be graduating this because i don’t really have all my credits but I’m willing to be graduating next year hopefully.

Photo by catherinedncr

CC BY-SA 4.0 How I Got To PULSE by Fatoumata is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.