,

Genetically modified food is great for us because it has better food at a lower price. for example have you ever gone to a store and seen the organic food costing more than genetically modified food and the reason for that is because genetically modified food is made at a more affordable price. According to a article by UC Santa Cruz says that “genetic engineering of plant has the potential to provide edible plant that could be used to immunize individuals against a wide variety of infectious diseases ranging from cholera to potential AIDS” this shows that genetically modified food is great for us.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Genetically modified food by Juray is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. KeJahn 2 years ago

I agree that it is much cheaper but some people don’t know what they are eating. Some of these foods are processed and treated on animals and cause bad reactions and people don;’t even know what it actually is that they are eating or what DNAs have been mixed together to get the product that they are eating.