Genetic engineering is based on the process of manually adding DNA to an organism. The reason why is because the goal is to add another trait, doesn’t have to be just one it can be more than one; but that is not the same. OMG! it’s insane how this process can change so many things from a plant to even veggies.  It’s hard to think that perhaps one day we can move on to some other advanced technology. The future is really the key for a better science life and so much to learn. I’m impressed how the technology can change so many methods for biologist people that work in the medicine field. This has also changed the way people can take their medicine like people with diabetes and heart problems.

#GENETICENGINEERINGIS THEKEY

#ANYTHINGIS+W/GENETICS

#LOOK4GENETICS

CC BY-SA 4.0 Genetic Engineering by Ruby is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Surako 5 months ago

I agree with this because when I did furter research on it gave me the same information plus what was added