What I feel about the first image is that it’s showing how the society is being run and how everything that being going on with the police and African Americans males. Not only recent activities but even a couple of years ago when Oscar Grant got killed and other African Americans males who got killed by police officers.

My position on this problem is that it need to be handled quickly and people need to start taking a stand for what they believe in.

On image two I start thinking about the signs and how certain things can bring people together when they start seeing how things that are going on in the world is affecting the people.

Some new thoughts that popped up in my head after I seen the 2nd image were almost identical to the signs the males are holding up in the image and I start having images of all the people who got killed by the police officers over the time period.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Argument is Everywhere – Movements by Kemonjie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.