Are you with or against genetically modifying the human person’s DNA to make sure the next person is okay?  The course of probably about 4 hours trying to figure out if I am against or with genetically modifying someone DNA to medically to save another person’s life I figured that in order to save someone you need to rest somebody else’s life that is always been the opportunity cost of things and this is dangerous because we want to say both people but sometimes one organism is I’m not going to say meant to die but who is to say the other person is meant to live  I figured I can only take a neutral stance because if I was in somebody shoes who needed something from somebody else and move it to modify the DNA I would want that but if I was the person who was going to die anyway and rejected a doctor’s protocol I would feel sad I would feel a type of way but that’s that shouldn’t be my call if somebody needs it then what am I to do this is a  controversy I don’t know whose side I’m on what about you?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Against Genetic medicine therapy? by Stardazia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.