Kate Aubusson say that there are other ways that school girls more likely to become parent, so Kate help them by practice with a doll to look like a baby, if teen girls can take care of their own baby’s, and it look like mostly teenage girls don’t know how to take care of baby. Dr Bridgman said ” Anecdotally, a lot of students really enjoy the program, there was lot of positive around the program, so it didn’t really work in putting the kid’s off.

Diaz said By the time a young women become pregnant, there are already factors from her socioeconomic background that influence her experience,such finding that reveal the problem with assuming that all women see similar outcome when having children at a young age. They become stress, mad, tired, exhausted, and just want to move over with everything, but Diaz said that everything going to be okay if they keep practice.

Teen pregnancy is an important public health issue it largely prevent problem and negative problem, for the teenagers who become pregnant and for their children, to compare with babies of older mother those born to teenage are more likely to have lower birth weight, and it also increased risk of the hospital admission in early childhood. It a higher risk of becoming pregnant themselves as teenage, teenage mother more often than other teenager are social isolated, and have mental health problem and have fewer educational and employment opportunity.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Teenage Pregnancy? by Kim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.