For the problem I picked which was stress a way to the best possible way for media to understand the problem would be a digital story. I say video would help with the problem because it can show effects of what stress does to people visually and people can see with they’re own eyes and see the effects of the problem on people. Some things that should be in the video is ways that people are affected by stress and also show how people who are stressed perform compared to ones who aren’t stressed. Also I would add things such as ways to deal with stress and help to decrease stress and make people more happy to fight this huge problem in day to day life. This will catch people’s attention and change the perspective of stress that some may think that it does and help people who want to get rid of stress so that they can live a healthy more happy life.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Media can add to your message by KeJahn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.