In the circumstances of genetic engineering in medicine I do not support this practice because it is not ethical to change oneself  through science that is not a hundred percent trustworthy.  Secondly, I don’t support this practice for a few reasons. First I don’t believe that anyone should try such a drastic measure there are many risks being taken with your health.  If something was to go wrong in gene therapy it can truly harm a person more than before.  Lastly, I just flat out don’t think that this is possible to change someone’s appearance but I do believe they help fight off diseases. I strongly feel laws need to be passed to prohibit unlicensed physicians from studying this practice because people can seriously be hurt.  Finally, I believe that a numerous amount of research needs to be done and experiments need to be a hundred percent before implementing freely to our people.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Genetic Engineering:taking a position by Rayondre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.