Good And Bad Examples

In this video he highlighted the ways of how you could be a good presenter. He shows ways and gives examples like to never read directly from the slides, also how you should dress formally.

Ted Talk

This video highlights how to connect with your audiences and how to become a great speaker. Chris Anderson tells us to always have ideas planned so you can go back to the idea and elaborate it to the audience so they can stay engaged.

For me personally, I like speaking in public with topics that I care about. I only have trouble speaking when I don’t know that the topic is about and I am afraid of sounding stupid sometimes. The thought of presenting in front of people does not scare me at all. I feel confident and I have done public speaking before so I have some experience in this.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Exploring oral presentation by Jorge is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.