“TED’s secret to great public speaking” “Good and Bad Examples of Presentation”. He want the view to understand that when you presenting the judges didn’t know nothing about your topic just say the things that make sense then they will get lost during your presentation because when you connect everything together everything that going to make sense to them. The bad way is coming in without prepare and answering the phone in the middle of presentation.The good way is coming in with a good energy and leave everything behind.How does the thought of speaking and presenting in front of other people make you feel? Describe prior experiences, if any, that you have had with public speaking and oral presentation.Speaking in public is not easy you have to practice a lot to be a good public speaking.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Exploring My Relationship with Oral Presentation by Do is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.