Based on what I’ve learned through my research, genetic cloning can have positive and negative outcomes and or benefits. I personally feel as though the benefits of genetic cloning could  be very positive but not beneficial enough to chance its risk. It is not  fully safe enough to freely implemented. Rules and regulations should be set on who can experiment with cloning until it’s been tested and fully understood. Cloning is expensive and highly inefficient. More than 90% of cloning attempts fail to produce viable offspring according to “Genome”. More than 100 nuclear transfer procedures could be required to produce one living clone. In addition to low success rates, cloned animals tend to have  higher rates of infection, tumour growth, and other disorders. This can be very dangerous to humans. These risk are not worth it. The chance of people losing their lives is not nearly worth the possibility of cloning.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Xp4: Taking a Position by Anthony is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.