The bullet train is a high speed train that is specially designed to travel twice as fast from point A to point B than a car, engineers are looking to build this bullet train in California, by building the bullet train will make the U.S stated appear higher due to the transportation diversity. The bullet train had not being built before because California did not want to because they said they thought it was not needed, people were saying that the bullet train was not needed because they have other traveling methods, such as air planes, trains and boats this is very controversial because they are all used for travel purposes, it was also not built before because of funding issues California did not have enough money to start a bullet train construction. The population will gain a much newer and fastest and modern train in the world, this can also gain faster transportation and better prices, the bullet train will be a lot cheaper than a roundtrip of an airplane or even driving in a car. A bullet train ticket you would not have to pay any exorbitant last minute fares, this benefits people who want to travel fast and people who have to travel due work or business, but that only applies to a small amount of people that will use.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Public transportation infrastructure in California. by Tomas is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.