Police brutality is unfair there are videos and all phone recordings and lots of other evidence that proves that the police are racist against African Americans but nothing is changing so what I am saying is that things are only getting worse and statistics show that. People of my color keep dying the percentage of blacks dying are much higher than whites and really whites are not getting killed by police officers just blacks. Police officers often racially profile people by the way look or the way they dress. Officers take advantage of their authority because they have a badge and work for the government. In order to fix this problem police academies need to have racial bias classes and also race ethnicity classes, this will help potential officers to understand and correct their own biases .

CC BY-SA 4.0 Conversations by Kenyon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.