The application of Genetic Engineering I choose was Medicine, gene therapy used to treat a medicine. The reason I choose this application was because I figured that since Genetic Engineering has something to do with manipulating a person’s characteristics. Medicine will come in by doctors testing it out on humans by putting it in a medicine and giving a dose of it out to people. That’s how we will see if it works on humans. Three questions I hope to research on the application are, Does Genetic Engineering work on people? How long does the test take on people? Do people like the test?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Application by Kenyon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Anthony 5 months ago

I really liked how did more of an in depth research on your topic. This is a good topic relating to medicine, I also am interested in medicine.I also really enjoyed when you said “Medicine will come in by doctors testing it out on humans by putting it in a medicine and giving a dose of it out to people” because this shows your thinking about the future of medicine.

2. Kemonjie 5 months ago

i like how you did a little deeper research on your topic and what you picked is a good topic. Another reason why i liked the topic you picked is how you did a lot of research with the human body and how it connect to the topic you picked