“Domestic Violence against Women: Recognize Patterns, Seek Help.” Mayo Clinic. Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, 01 Mar. 2017. Web. 30 May 2017

Domestic Violence in other words “intimate partner violence” happens when two are in a serious relationship. Domestic Violence can happen in different ways emotionally, sexually and physically. Domestic Violence is not something you can see by just looking at a person. It happens by by just starting off calling you names, insults you etc.

Kay, Wendy. “15 Undeniable Warning Signs That Your Relationship Is Abusive.” YourTango. N.p., 03 Sept. 2015. Web. 30 May 2017.

Women dont plan to be in a abusive relationship. It takes about 5 to 7 acts of violence before a woman leaves. The guy might be very controlling, gets physical alot, over play. Just does things that are not attractive and turns woman off. But over 25% of women are victims.

“21 Warning Signs of an Emotionally Abusive Relationship.” World of Psychology. N.p., 11 Oct. 2014. Web. 30 May 2017.

Abuse is not always noticiable but you will feel confused and off balance. Psychological abuse occurs when a person tries to control someone by manipulating them mentally. Overly sincere apologies happen making up for bad behavior etc. Abusers convince that you need to do better or deserve better but really slowly manipulates you.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Research and Read by Surako is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.