1. Abinaov 7 months ago

Your info-graphic looks great. I quite like all of the statistics you put in as well as the the section where you put in possible solutions to the problem of mental health in schools.

2. Melaina 7 months ago

The way you designed your info graphic with statistics is very convincing and thought provoking. I believe that less pressure needs to be put on students because they are all dealing with things that people don’t know about.

3. Jason 7 months ago

Wow this is a great info-graphic that clearly shows that there is a problem that needs to be taken care of in today’s schools. The one that really sticks out to me is the one about sleep problems. I think that many kids lives and grades are taking hits because of the problem.

4. Carmen 7 months ago

I really love both this info-graphic and the topic you are highlighting. As someone who deals with a variety of mental illnesses, and experiences how school contributes significantly to these issues, I relate to this topic a lot. I think it’s really important that schools start putting the welfare of their students above grades and test scores. Awesome job and keep up the good work!

5. Tyler 7 months ago

I think that this is a great topic to shed some light on. I love that you have a proposed solution to the problem as well.