At first I did not really have a understanding of what Genetic Engineering was but after the watching  Introduction to Genetic Engineering I have a better understanding then I had before. I know that many tools are used when you are working with things.  I have a understanding that you use the DNA from a organism and put it to pass on a trait. I did not know that you can also use genetic Engineering on food and also on things that can help people with diabetes. My gut reaction to watching the videos is that it’s awesome that you can do so many things with the DNA of humans and food anything. Technology is important becuase many things can come from using different tools and materials.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Introduction into Engineering by Athsia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Gabriel 6 months ago

We both thought the same when we had to think about what it was. I did not know if it could be possible to do Genetic Engineering. Do you know what they put when they do Genetic Engineering the video help a lot and got a better understanding of Genetic Engineering.

2. Anthony 6 months ago

This is great I felt exactly the same way. Before i actually researched genetic engineering I had no clue of what it is was,but after researching I had a better understanding. I really like when you said “My gut reaction to watching the videos is that it’s awesome that you can do so many things with the DNA of humans and food anything. Technology is important because many things can come from using different tools and materials”.The video really did open doors in my mind on the idea of genetic cloning being a big part of the future.