I’ve seen it on TV, but it’s all in the “future” and science fiction. Human cloning will be my focus. It intrigues me because I know it is being done to animals. I want to know more about it happening (if ever) to humans. Like if this were to happen, what will people’s opinions be about it. The thought itself is scary, but at the same time it’s like having a twin brother. Though that itself sounds somewhat creepy.

But I do have to ask:

Why would people want to clone another human? If the clone were to be successful, will it have the same rights are humans? Would people accept it and who is it hurting if there is cloning? The clones themselves? Society?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Human Cloning by Mireya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Author
    Mireya 3 months ago

Allowing women who cannot have children could be able to with cloning, risky and they would have the same dna (and looks).

2. Adrian 3 months ago

Hello Mireya, I am interested in your topic, can you think of any benefits that cloning can bring to us as humans beings.