From my understanding genetic engineering is  the deliberate modification of the characteristics of an organism by manipulating its genetic material. My gut reaction to genetic engineering is that I am very afraid because it can seem very dangerous if it gets in the wrong person’s hands. An example of this would be someone bad modifying genetics to have people who are all types of sizes or make an army of evil minions.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Genetic Engineering Introduction by Anthony is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Curtis 7 months ago

Hi, I agree with your post. I think that modified organism can be very dangerous, it’s highly a risk factor. People are not educated enough on gmos. The people does not know the negative outcome gmos has on the people in the long run. It seems that GMOs are good for example: producing more crops and producing longer lasting food. Gmos are causing more pesticides to be resistant and more immune to crops that is made with a genetic toxin produced by gmos.