1. Emily 3 years ago

Abinaov, I like how the photographs tie into the topic of your infographic. There is a lot of debate about what we should do to prevent climate change, and the effects of it. This infographic really displays climate change very well.

2. Carmen 3 years ago

Abinaov, I like how the images in your infographic really relate to your topic. I also like how many facts you used to support your topic as well as draw people in. I completely agree with you that climate change is a big issue and needs to be addressed. Awesome work!

3. Onyu Pak 3 years ago

Abinaov, I really like the way you made this infographic to explain your topic. It is very well organized and easy to understand.

4. Mary 3 years ago

I’ve been to Lake Tahoe in the past, and while I was there, I had background knowledge about the clear blue waters, and when I got there, it wasn’t as how I pictured it or how it was viewed before. The facts and science behind it all from your infographic helps make sense. Good job.

5. Jordan 3 years ago

Hey, Abinaov! Not only does your chart contain important information, but it also does so in a nice image! I think the theme that you have relates to your topic wonderfully. Thanks so much for sharing!

6. Quan 3 years ago

Wow Abinaov, this is really good you put examples and details so I can get a fuller understanding on the situation. I didn’t know that the world is producing more co2 now than ever before.

7. Sid 3 years ago

Nice job! I like what you put together here in your infographic, analyzing and informing your audience about an issue you care about deeply. I also like that you gave an example on Lake Tahoe. Well done.

-Sid

8. Trip 3 years ago

This is a good representation of what you are trying argue/inform the reader of. I would argue with you that global warming is a huge problem and that a larger effort needs to be made in order to stop global warming.

9. Sarah 3 years ago

Nice job; this looks really nice! I think you did a really good job at putting down important information to share why you find climate change to be an important topic. I agree that it is a problem that we really need to focus on today too.

10. Kristy 3 years ago

Abinaov, I love this info graphic because it includes so much information. I love the specific details and examples. I am looking forward to what you come up with next. Keep up the good work.

11. Brandon 3 years ago

Abinaov, I also chose to cover the topic of climate change. It will be interesting to see the results which both of our respective research efforts will uncover. So far it looks like you have lots of good data.

12. Irene 3 years ago

Abinaov, I also made an infograph about climate change, and I agree that global warming is one of the biggest problems in the world today. I appreciate how you used many data to support your topic.