1. Paul 6 months ago

I think this is a very good piece. You do a very good job of showing both sides of the debate and present a compelling issue for the reader to contemplate. Overall I think this is a very well put together piece with an excellent info graphic to present the information.

2. Trip 7 months ago

Based on the information that you have provided do you think that we should use nuclear power? do you believe that it has the potential to become the earths primary source of energy?

3. Minnie 7 months ago

Grant, I think you did a really great job clearly listing out the pros and cons of nuclear power. What is your personal opinion on the matter? Do the cons outweigh the pros? I think that nuclear power is still a bit risky to use as a widespread source with the technology we have now, but as advancements are made, there will definitely be more potential for it in the energy world.

4. Sid 7 months ago

Grant,

This is a very well done piece that you put together. You added lots of information about nuclear power rather than your opinion. Very well done.

-Sid

5. Tuan 7 months ago

Grant, I think you did a nice job on your infographic on nuclear power. I like how you explained the good and the bad of having nuclear power. Overall, nice job and keep up the good work!

6. Evan 7 months ago

What is your view on the use of nuclear power? Should we or should we not use nuclear power?

7. Jordan 7 months ago

Grant,
    Thank you so much for your work! It’s really important to think about both sides of an issue before forming an opinion, and you did a really nice job showcasing both thoughts on the issue. I also really appreciate the fact that you included a picture on how we actually get nuclear power because most people have no idea and if you’re going to talk about an issue you should know your stuff.