I wrote a song for our website durable dreams with the help of my peers . I also created a beat for that song with the help of my music teacher Mr.Leonard . I used the program GarageBand to make this song . It was a struggle i’m not gonna lie . I had used GarageBand before but never on a P.C only on a iPad so even though it was the same program it is very different on each device . So i struggled through this, i originally made a beat that took me 2 P.M. classes to make but not everyone was liking the beat so i started to make a new one . Mr.Leonard who had taught me how to make beats on the iPad showed me how to use the P.C . He showed me how to make a sound that i like and loop it so that it will play over and over creating my beat . I used different type of sounds and loops that GarageBand gives you to make this new beat . I originally had my peer Jonathan write lyrics with the help of one of our P.M teachers Mr.Dufour so that Jonathan can sing the lyrics over the beat . He did his best but we felt as a class that another peer should try to say the lyrics over the beat . That’s when my classmate Olga Morales came and read the lyrics over the beat she had good rhythm and everyone agreed that we should go with her voice rather than Jonathan’s .

Photo by garlandcannon

CC BY-SA 4.0 Durable Dreams by Justin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.