1. Minnie 5 months ago

Evan, great job with your infographic; it was very well laid out and hit on multiple good points. School lunches may not even be on the radar for some people who are able to bring lunch from home and receive good education about nutrition, so thank you for bringing some of the real statistics to light.

2. Kristy 5 months ago

Evan, this was a great infographic. It had a lot of information that I didn’t know and I love how it was layed out. Can not wait to see what you do next.

3. Anna 5 months ago

I completely agree with the fact that the school lunches don’t provide proper nutrition and that is a big issue especially when all anybody can say is that Americans are fat and need the right nutrition. I do think that the topic needs more attention and hopefully it can make a positive change.

4. Alma 5 months ago

You thoroughly covered your issue and have left your audience informed. I now feel as though the American education system has been robbing me and my fellow peers the right to a better, nutritional life.

5. Eric 5 months ago

I agree with your ideas on school lunches. I hate to be a pessimist, but I do not think that reforms will work. Big business will lobby against this strongly. Schools are a prime market for the biggest food companies to trap consumers from the very beginning, and they are a huge source of income. Also, moving to a more localized approach will not work either, as the rich areas who can afford it aren’t the ones that need help, while the poorer areas who need support the most will keep doing what they are doing, and providing poor nutrition.

6. Tuan 5 months ago

Evan, I totally agree with your issue on school lunches. I think this has been an issue for awhile now and hasn’t really improved so we should strive to change it so the new generation of children don’t have to suffer.