,

This are my question on my social issue topic that i choose to research:

• Who are the girls that get pregnant in high school 
  • What happen to teenage girls when they drop out of high school
  • When do most teenage get pregnant
  • What happen to teenage girls after they drop out from high school
  • When do teenager drop out from high school
  • When do most teenage get pregnant
  • Where In oakland high school do student drop out
  • Why is it important for all of us to be aware of teenage pregnancy
  • Why teenanger needs to drop out from high school
  • How do teenanger solved their problem?
  • Doing my research I notice that teenage pregnancy at the age of 15-19 have unplanned pregnancy, and mostly of them dropout from high school due to the fact that they are pregnant. Allen, Colin. “Peer Pressure and Teen Sex.” Psychology Today. Sussex Publishers, 01 May 2003. Web. 05 May 2017. “About Teen Pregnancy.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 26 Apr. 2016. Web. 05 May 2017. The issue I interested in when teenager 

CC BY-SA 4.0 What do you stand for? Determine a topic to raise your voice? by Kim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.