We used hypothes.is to annotate articles on teens and mental health. The article is about mental health in schools and how a different number of students in schools struggle with this everyday issue. This also sheds light on how often schools focus first on academics, and then internal wellbeing which we believe must change. Students are being pushed to their limits, and often feel like there in no one around to help them. The competitive nature of school yields high expectations for high schoolers, which in recent years in drastically effecting their mental health (especially do to the new advancement of technology and social media). This was a collaborative effort by Naomi, Celia, and Alma.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Teens and Mental Health by Anna is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.