In today’s society it seems that getting an education is necessary and inevitable.  The law tells minors that we must attend school which makes getting an education unavoidable.  Society tells us that going to school and receiving an education is obligatory.  If we want to have a high quality of life, we have to get into college and earn a degree; this isn’t always possible for all Americans.  All American’s don’t have equal opportunity when it comes to getting a high quality lower education level and getting into a college.  Change needs to happen in our education system to make sure that everyone, all throughout the nation, has the same opportunity when it comes to higher education levels.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Education Reform by Maddie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.