,

The two videos that I watched where  “TED’s secret to great public speaking” and  Good and Bad Examples of Presentation. Anderson wanted the viewers to know that you have to  hypnotise the person to your idea. One of my annotation was ‘ make sure you only have one idea and make that idea so strong, context examples explain it in detail’. What I understood from the bad examples of presentation is just be chill don’t over think your presentation think positive and don’t  bring things you for sure need. Presenting in front of other people to me is kind shy/nervous when I first get up there but as soon as I start presenting i lose the nervousness and feel more confident in myself. In Ms.p class we had to memorize some lines from Shakespeare and had to say them to the class. At first I was nervous but when I got up there I just lost what I memorized but took me a couple seconds and I remember it all again

CC BY-SA 4.0 The idea of giving an oral presentation makes me feel by Gabriel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.