,

Click here for my podcast 

The topic of my 30 second hook was Patterns of Injustice: Police Brutality and Minorities. I was presenting on how police brutality and minorities are a big part of excessive force. I recorded about 3 times but they weren’t perfect any of them. This one I had to read of the paper so i can memorise every single transitions between slides. I had very good volume and excellent posture only negative thing was not having it memorised, since I was practicing. Some presentations skills I need to practice are eye contact and memorizing talking points. When I watched myself over and over for numerous times until I noticed mistakes and try to write them down and review it so I can have people engaged into my presentations.  My confidence quickly grew each time I presented , I also had a teacher grade me and she had input for to be a better overall presenter.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My hook to engage the audience by Pablo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.