The application that I have chosen is in Agriculture. I chose this particular application because I found it interesting how humans can change/ modify any type of crop they want so it can grow the way they want it to. Some questions i have in mind are Is this process still healthy after words for humans? Doesn’t modifying with a crop make it lose its vitamins? Is this process expensive to do?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Genetic Crop Study’s by Roberto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Alex 5 months ago

The fact that we have the ability to modify the crops to however we find that we can shows us the power that we have over the engineering. You ask if it will reduce or change vitamins but I believe that since we can adjust them to start with, then we can adjust the vitamins within as well.