My application of genetic engineering I have chosen, is knowing more about cloning. I choose this particular application because I learned about cloning recently and I thought interesting to learn more about it. My three questions are, Can cloning be done on humans? Can the clone survive? Can this be beneficial in anyway?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Genetic engineering on Colones by Surako is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nuong 5 months ago

Hello Surako, Cloning is a great topic to go deeper on in Genetic Engineering! The fact that science continues to grow and grow, what are the possibilities that we might be able to clone one day? I think cloning is something that can either help us or hurt us so as you continue to research I hope you get the chance to decide if cloning would be beneficial for us or if cloning could be a bad choice.